Thursday, January 29, 2009

Zen Archangelism COSW 04 The Bizzare & Uncool Dreams Of An Archangel

The Chronicles Of Super Witch 04-> The Bizarre & Uncool Dreams Of An Archangel

Thu, 15 May 2008
OMG This Is NOT RIGHT!!! I woke up from a dream of Ronnie at school, and some fat boy called him Ronald McDonald. That's not even the worst part of it, Ronnie's response was just too much for me to take: He said, and I quote:
"Congratulations, you've just won yourself a McIdiot Burger And a Mc PIGLET PEPSI! Would you like some Mc Fat_Ass Fries with that, or Shall I give you the entire F*CKING McASSHOLE COMBO????" And He punched the little pudge in the face and broke his nose!

So I wake up and I've felt like this...ALL DAY!!!!

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ... . /
. . . . . . `~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,__. . . `,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`.
WTF IS WRONG WITH MY BRAIN?!?!

Follow-up-June 2008- My sister called me to inform me that my son got suspended from school, not for beating up the kids who picked on him, but for instead, kicking the school window so hard it broke. When confronted about it he said: "It's better that the window got it instead of the kids bullying me. I didn't hurt anyone, the window is an inanimate object." But he did hurt his foot and now has to replace the window with his allowance Sad My poor son. I know exactly how he feels inside. I can't argue with his logic, he was taught not to harm others or bully back. There are other ways of dealing with anger which doesn't involve breaking anything. They are all easier said than done in my opinion. Am I mad at him: NOT FOR A MICROSECOND. That energy had to be discarded immediately and I'm glad he's ok. I know he won't do it again.

May 3rd 2003
Prior To this weird dream, I've Had MANY psychic ones, IE the night before the accident, both My son Ronnie & I foresaw it.

November 18 2005
3 Days before My mom died I saw it. And I was so angry at the time about the indignity of her dying in her pajamas that I brushed it off as stupid. Until 3 days later when I received a call from my sister at 4:30 am ish telling me mom was sick to get to the hospital. I said a quick blessing for her while trying to wake up my ex Chris, who was insistent on sleeping. Then the phone rang again and I knew what I was going to hear before I even picked it up: She's dead. Sure enough, We take a taxi to the hospital because the ford explorer won't start and guess what she's wearing, her pajamas. That dream drove me right up the wall & the reality of it coming to pass has haunted me ever since.

October 31 2005-Samhain
I've seen my own funeral and didn't recognize anyone at the service. But there was a Christian Priest who kept taking my pentacle necklace off of my body, and so I kept putting it back on. I was pissed, hollering at him and I KNEW he could hear and see me but was choosing to ignore me. That dream still bothers me.

I have had many other dreams I wanted to share but my ex Chris stole all of my dream journals. So until I can remember them this will do for now.

-Archangel Tanahmera
All articles in this topic are my own and are © copyright Born Again Wiccan 2015. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, But Please be respectful.

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Disclaimer

WARNING: Powered By Witchcraft!
This Blog Is Witchcraft themed. If you are offended by Wicca or Paganism, Please AVOID perusing this blog. I Have A Separate Blog For Arts & Crafts Called Archangel's CraftWorx, To Go There Now: CLICK HERE!

I also Have A Cooking Blog Called Archangel's CookBook Where I Share All The Recipes I've Collected over the years . To Go There Instead, CLICK HERE!

DISCLAIMER:
PLEASE NOTE: A LOT of content on my blog Is Not authored by me, I HOARD knowledge & free stuff on here, for the purpose of SHARING the things I stumble across with others who may be seeking them out like I was. I provide a site link or other credits whenever possible. If you should see your own work on here and you are NOT given due credit for it, please post a comment & a credit link in the respective blog(s) because wherever I got it from didn't properly credit you either, (or, I got it a long time ago and didn't know how to copy links & such), in either case, I'm very sorry for that and will happily amend it aswell as leave your comment in place so others can visit your site. It is NOT my intent to STEAL anything, Plagiarize anyone, or take credit for the works of others. My SOLE intent is to share everything that I find interesting, Inspiring & Truly Amazing.

NETWORKING: I'll Follow You If You Follow me:) If you're not already on my blog list, post a comment, with your blog URL in the JOIN MY BLOG LIST Post! Its Under RESOURCES & LINKS!