Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Love Spells

My Love Spells

Archangels' Spell Against False Love
Lord and Lady Up above,
Protect my heart from untrue love,
Keep me healthy, safe and strong,
Keep my faith in you where it belongs.
-Written By: Archangel 2005. © Copyright 2008 Born Again Wiccan. All Rights Reserved.

Archangels' Compelling Kiss Of Truth Spell
Mix your favorite lipstick with 1 drop of compelling oil while concentrating on hearing the truth from your lying lover.
While wearing the lipstick, kiss him, very passionately, with the sole intent of sucking the truth out of him.
After he says that was the best kiss he ever had, you can expect more honesty to pour forth from his lips.
Unless you're dating a pathological liar, or a pervert, you need only do this once:).
-Written By: Archangel 2006 © Copyright 2009 Born Again Wiccan. All Rights Reserved.

Archangel's Lovers' Dream Chant
"(Name of person), Love of my life
I summon Thee into my dreams tonight"
This spell works for lovers who have been separeted by physical distance.
-Written By: Archangel 2005. © Copyright 2009 Born Again Wiccan. All Rights Reserved.

Archangels Forgiveness Chant
"Change your heart, change your mind,
I never meant to be unkind;
Forgiveness now I ask Of Thee,
Make things the way they used to be.
Restore our bonds with open hearts,
Release all hurt & anger before it starts;
May all involved be one again,
There is no need for any pain.
Suffering now cease, I summon true love,
To rise up within us from the Gods above;
And change our hearts, change our minds,
Until true love is all we feel and find.
Surmount all obsticles in our paths,
Bind them from stirring and provoking wrath;
So be it done that it harm none,
blessing every single one.
By Karmic Power of three times three,
By The Lord, the Lady, and by Me;
By Earth, Air, Fire, Spirit and Sea,
I call forth a truce, So Mote it be."
-Written By: Archangel 2006. © Copyright 2009 Born Again Wiccan. All Rights Reserved.

Love Charm-Rose Agate-The Love Stone

I was taught that the Rose Agate Is One of the most powerful Love Stones on the planet, and that to attract love into your life, you should carry a Rose Agate on your person.

Likewise to keep your love fresh and passionate, you should put a Rose agate between your box-spring & matress, or, under your bed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, But Please be respectful.

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

Disclaimer

WARNING: Powered By Witchcraft!
This Blog Is Witchcraft themed. If you are offended by Wicca or Paganism, Please AVOID perusing this blog. I Have A Separate Blog For Arts & Crafts Called Archangel's CraftWorx, To Go There Now: CLICK HERE!

I also Have A Cooking Blog Called Archangel's CookBook Where I Share All The Recipes I've Collected over the years . To Go There Instead, CLICK HERE!

DISCLAIMER:
PLEASE NOTE: A LOT of content on my blog Is Not authored by me, I HOARD knowledge & free stuff on here, for the purpose of SHARING the things I stumble across with others who may be seeking them out like I was. I provide a site link or other credits whenever possible. If you should see your own work on here and you are NOT given due credit for it, please post a comment & a credit link in the respective blog(s) because wherever I got it from didn't properly credit you either, (or, I got it a long time ago and didn't know how to copy links & such), in either case, I'm very sorry for that and will happily amend it aswell as leave your comment in place so others can visit your site. It is NOT my intent to STEAL anything, Plagiarize anyone, or take credit for the works of others. My SOLE intent is to share everything that I find interesting, Inspiring & Truly Amazing.

NETWORKING: I'll Follow You If You Follow me:) If you're not already on my blog list, post a comment, with your blog URL in the JOIN MY BLOG LIST Post! Its Under RESOURCES & LINKS!